Memorial Day Weekend

Fashion Doll Goes to Washington D.C. 

*Heads up, this is going to be a picture heavy post*

It used to be that whenever we went on vacations, I would see more of the inside of dressing rooms than anything else in the city. Since then I have learned that there is WAY more to do & see in new city than just how many of my favorite stores their mall has. My family surprised me with a Memorial Day Weekend trip to Washington D.C. this year & I was absolutely determined to see some of the most popular attractions and less of the local shopping center (though I of course didn't quite cold turkey).

As you could guess, Washington D.C. is a very popular go-to spot for Memorial Day Weekend. But these are the times when all of my years of elbowing through Black Friday, After Christmas, & New Years Day sales comes in handy.  We went to some fabulous restaurants, saw lots of glorious monuments, and indulged in quite a few glasses of mimosas.


  


We were staying in the magnificent Mayflower Hotel right in the middle of downtown D.C.

  

First Stop: The White House

    

A Pit Stop at the Eisenhower Executive Building:


Next Up: The National Mall

    

  

  

     


Followed by a lovely night at the W Hotel's rooftop lounge accurately named POV:

   

All in all we had a wonderful trip! There is so much to do there that I actually didn't get my full feel for the city so I've decided that I must go back sooner than later! I'm so glad we got to get away to such a beautiful city & now I'm a looking forward to my next adventure this summer! Stay updated to see where I go next!

P.S. watch my daily adventures on snap chat: Fashion_dw

Xo,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts