Through the Looking Glass

Met Gala 2015
 In the words of Marshawn Lynch, "You know why I'm here." It is the same reason so many blog post pop up after a major red carpet event...the best/worst dressed list! Once a year we are graced with the extravagant fashion that pops up at the Met Gala. I might be a little basis but frankly I think it should be renamed The Annual "SJP & Her Head Piece" Gala, but that's just me. Anyways this year's theme was China: Through the Looking Glass & it brought out some of the best (...& worst...) ensembles I've seen so far this year! So without further ado here are my picks for the best dressed, worst dressed, & the ones in between! 
Best Dressed:

Sarah Jessica Parker in SJP + H&M Collaboration

Fan Bingbing in Christopher Bu

Zendaya in Fausto Puglisi

Rihanna in Guo Pei

Karolina Kurkova in Higfiger Collection

Joan Smalls in Roberto Cavalli

Olivia Wilde in Prada

Emily Blunt in Prada

Reese Witherspoon in Jason Wu

Miranda Kerr in Louis Vuitton


 "Mixed Feelings" Dressed:

Georgia May Jagger in Gucci

Amal Clooney in John Galliano for Maison Margiela

Karlie Kloss in Versace

Beyonce in Givenchy

J Lo in Atelier Versace


Kerry Washington in Prada

Worst Dressed:

Dylan Lauren

Miley Cyrus in ALexander Wang

Katy Perry in Jermey Scott


 
Did I miss anyone you think was worth mentioning? Leave a comment & let me know!

Xo,
Jordin







Comments

Popular Posts