What's in My Bag


What's in My Bag

It used to be that clutches were only associated with cocktail dresses, killer high heels, and sparkling parties with chilled champagne. However, with so many different designs popping up, how can we fashionistas simply limit ourselves to carrying these darling little bags on special occasions only? The answer is we can't! It is clear that every modern day fashion girl needs one of these little bags that she can proudly trout around with during daylight hours. 

While finding a good day clutch sounds like an easy task, it's not! The thing that makes clutches so perfect for parties is that you only need a few key things for a short period of time; however, during the day we seem to require a few more things. It just so happens that I have found the perfect clutch that not only meets the standard of clutch requirements, but this bag also provides the roominess needed to allow for carrying those daytime essentials.


Marc by Marc Jacobs

This has got to be one of the best bags I have in my collection! It's small size, fun color, and shiny hardware makes it a frequent handbag choice for me!







Dress: Mimi Chica

I carried this bag throughout the day while attending class, and then to have lunch with one of my girlfriends! I really just threw in the essentials, which included my Henri Bendel compact, YSL blush, Givenchy mascara, Mary Kay {Similar} and Buxom lip glosses, mini Altoids, a pink pen, hand sanitizer{Similar}, and my Kate Spade Popsicle wallet, of course. 

Carrying round a day dazzling little clutch is a fun way to change up your handbag routine. I suggest a simple design in a surprising color that will keep you coming back for more!

Xo,
J. Nichole

Comments

Popular Posts