The Only Swimsuit You'll Need for Your Winter Get Aways

Did I Mention It's Kendall Jenner Approved?

It's October 1st, and that means that summer is over and it is officially ~spooky season~. However, the end of summer is essentially just bikini season part two, amirite? Especially if you are among my Upper East Sider neighbors who will be jetting off to all the hottest tropical destinations to escape the impending brutal New York winter.

After I saw Kendall Jenner snapped in a sleek black one piece in Cannes, I knew I had to have one! I think the trick to mastering the one piece is finding one that equal parts classy and seductive. 


Image result for kendall jenner black one piece



I found this one right before my trip to France! I knew it would be perfect to wear on our yacht day in Monaco. With just the right amount of plunge in the front and the high cut sides, this suit is sure to wow your fellow beach goers and totally make all of your friends at home, braving the winter winds jealous af. C'est magnifique!



Did I mention it's on sale?! Shop here


Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts