How to Dress Like a Girl Boss For Less

Girl Boss Pieces for less than $100

Recently, a girlfriend of mine introduced me to my new favorite show: Dynasty. No, not the original show that aired in the 80's. The reboot starting the silver fox Grant Show, Elizabeth Gillies, James Mackay and Nathalie Kelley. In short, the show is about a wealthy family, their billion dollar family business, and all the problems that come with it.

It goes without saying that this show is right up my alley. I mean, any show that involves wealthy millennials includes a high class wardrobe. With that being said, my favorite character is obviously Fallon Carrington, the daughter of the companies CEO. Fallon is a bad a** girl boss who never takes no for an answer and is serious about her fashion game. I became so entranced with her wardrobe, that I found a website via Pinterest that tracks down her exact garments from different episodes and tells you where you can find them. I soon found out that Dynasty is not one of those shows that often mixed expensive Gucci pieces with affordable Zara buys. Instead, EVERYTHING is designer and NOTHING is under $300. Ouch!

Me being me, believing that glamour never takes a day off, but also not wanting to blow a month's worth on rent money on a pair of boots, I had to find a more affordable options when trying to mimic Fallon's looks. See my favorite Fallon Carrington wardrobe alternatives that all are all less than $100:


Image result for EYELET COLD SHOULDER TOP ENDLESS ROSE Endless Rose

Related image


Image result for fallon carrington pink tweed





Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin 

Comments

Popular Posts