Moschino Mission

My New Vintage Moschino

With temperatures now as low as the forties in the morning, and only getting up to the fifties in the afternoon, it is hard to imagine that just a few weeks ago we were basking under the sun in the warmth of mid-seventies weather. It was on a day like that, that my friends convinced me to make my first trip to Brooklyn.


I'll admit, I was rather hesitant. I've been here only seven months and had already found myself in that mindset of "Why would I leave Manhattan?" There are times when I still find myself getting lost here, so it seemed a little soon to venture off! However, I am not one to turn down an adventure, so with my friends acting as my trusty guides, we set off for Brooklyn.

Had I known I was going to stumble upon this little hidden gem, I might have been a much more willing participant. However, can one ever predict when they are going to run across a perfect vintage buy?



I am talking about this flirty vintage Moschino mini skirt I spotted while sifting through a rack of clothes in this precious pop up market place. It was totally one of those Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants moments, minus the part where me and my friends share my skirt. More so in the way that I wasn't really looking for it when I found it, it was in what I believed to be the wrong size, and after being convinced to try it on, I found that it fit like a glove.


I have yet to figure out how I am going to transition this skirt into my fall/winter wardrobe, but I can't bare the thought of tucking it away until spring!


Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

  1. I've been wanting to visit this pink area! So cool! And definitely go explore, girl!

    Briana
    https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really cute area, and the restaurant has great food as well! You should def go next time you are in NYC!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts