Happy Weekend!

The Possibilities are Endless

I love New York! Everyday, but especially on weekends. Not only because I find myself with an abundance of free time, but also because the city comes to life with a renewed sense of energy.




Weekdays, the hustle and bustle is real. Everyone has somewhere to be, and they needed to be there 10 minutes ago. It seems as though the entire populace is heads down, earphones in, blazing past you at a lighting pace.

Weekends, however, operate at a different speed. While people do still have places to be and people to see, they seem to slow down and enjoy the sense of leisure that accompanies a Saturday stroll.




I try to pack as many little adventures into my weekends as I can. I  usually pick about 10 different things I'd like to see or do, map them out to see what is close to each other and then come up with a sensible walking route.

One thing I had been dying to see was the gorgeous floral display outside of Sézane in the heart of Nolita. It most certainly lived up to it's Instagram hype.


And of course, after a long week I most definitely allow myself to indulge in things like black sesame ash chocolate cake ice cream for lunch (sorry mom)!



There is an infinite amount of things to see and do on a weekend in New York, and I love the fact that you never know where the day will take you. 

Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts