Cha Cha Matcha

CHA CHA CHA

 

One of the best attributes of New York is that no matter how many times you go, you can never do everything. Even after all of my years of visiting Manhattan, I am continuously finding new things to do.


This time, instead of scheduling my own adventures around the city, I reach out to all of my friends for their go-to stops in NYC and boy did they deliver! Cha Cha Matcha was suggested to me by my sweet friend, Alicia, who knew this pink paradise was perfect for me.

I had seen the cafe randomly on Instagram before, but it had completely slipped my mind by the time I actually made it back to New York. For those of you who have never heard of matcha, here is the description from the cafe's website:

"Matcha, at its simplest, is finely milled Japanese green tea leaves, traditionally prepped with hot water into a frothy, whipped beverage. This ancient Japanese drink has over 100-times the antioxidants of regular brewed tea and is naturally one of the most antioxidant-dense foods on the planet. It's a lot more than an ancient green powder."

If you are not a huge green tea fan like me, fear not! Matcha can be infused into just about anything including pastries, cocktails, and hot beverages.

 
My matcha infused latte


  
Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin



Comments

Popular Posts