I Want to Sail Away

The Boater

They say there are two sides to every story, and I don't think that could be any truer. For example, let's take hat days. For me, as a college student, most hat days would tell the story of a young women who would rather do a Starbucks run than bother with her flat iron (cute hair certainly isn't going to keep me awake during my fashion baroque class). As a fashionista, the story would tell the tale of a brave girl who would rather be stared down for strutting around campus in a pair of heels than conform to a life of chacos and jandals.

Recently a few bloggers and Pinterest post on the subject of straw boater hats caught my eye. Intrigued by the lovely ensembles I saw, I ordered my first boater. I must say, it's perfect! What I love most about this hat style in particular is it's versatility. Dress it up with a frock and an elevated shoe for a romantic summer night look. Top off a jean and cute tee outfit with this superb summer buy for a causally chic afternoon. Wear it while strolling through the city or lounging on the beach, its the perfect addition to any outing.

Check out my hat here.
 



Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin  

Comments

Popular Posts