The Weekly Vocab Review

#BrunchSlut

As a girl who could basically list "Procrastinator" as my current full-time job, I am forever looking for new and exciting distractions. My daily favorite is Snapchat because there is always updates from my friends, and when they fail me the Cosmopolitan Snap story gives me life!

Snapchat is also great because it allows us to get a real idea of what daily activities our favorite celebrities and bloggers partake in. A recent addition to my Snap-friend roster is Rachel Zeilic, one of the crew members of Chiara Ferragni's Blonde Salad squad. She's cute, quirky and also possesses one of my most beloved accents: Australian.

Two Sundays ago, Rachel was snapping us her day as usual, which of course included Sunday brunch. (Duh). But unlike most of us who fill up on brunch burgers and bottomless mimosas then retire back to our beds for some all-day online shopping (#SundayBumday), Rachel had a second round of fun in mind. After enjoying one lovely breakfast-lunch, she changed locations and indulged in a second Sunday brunch! She then snapped us a selfie that included my new favorite term…




Brunch Slut
(noun)
A person, usually female and chic, who attends more than one brunch in a day, typically on Sundays.

Example: 
"Alexis what are your post-brunch plans?" 
"I'm actually going to go have brunch with Nicole next." 
"Omg, you are such a brunch slut!"

To be honest, I have no idea why I am so obsessed with this phrase, but I have been finding myself looking for ways to work it into my daily conversation. I am also thinking that I will be adding a hashtag to the phrase and have it printed on a t-shirt, thereby creating the perfect brunch tee!

And that concludes our vocabulary lesson for the week! Don't forget to add me on Snapchat (<- @Fashion_DW ).

Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts