Save or Splurge: The Ultimate Battle

Little Red Sandals

Time to switch out the wardrobe, Darlings, because March 20 officially marked the first day of spring! While my heart will ache for the next thirty days or so for my furry coats and accessories now tucked away at the back of my closet, with spring comes an array of new trends & outfits to conquer. 

One of the easiest ways to slay this spring is to up your shoe game! Shoes, like handbags, can really take an outfit from "Oh that's cute" to "Excuse me, ma'am, may I snap your picture for my Pinterest board?!" 

As you've seen in one of my recent post about spring trends, suede and fringe have been everywhere lately and, it don't seem they'll be fading out anytime soon. And what do you know! I've found the snazziest pair of shoes that combining the two! The struggle? Shall we splurge on a luxe pair from Aquazzura or save with the Steve Maddens and spend the leftover cash on a matching deluxe pedi?  



 Steve Madden - Sassey


Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts