Save or Splurge: The Ultimate Battle




Studded Point Toe Heels
While these have not officially been added to my Currently Coveting page, they have been at the top of my mental wish list all summer. Valentino hit the nail right on the head for models, celebrities, and It Girls with their Rockstud Heels. So what about these heels has drawn us in & kept these on our closets most wanted list? The multitude of color options? The cool girl studs? The intimidating point toe? 



It is all of it, if you didn't pick up on it! So what is the only downside? How about the hefty price tag…Luckily for you I have found the perfect solution. Actually not only did I find it, I bought it! I am so in love with my BCBGeneration version of this heel but the decision is up to you. Will you save or splurge? 








Cheers,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts