I'd Hate to Say I Told You So...

Like I Said Summer + Rompers

If you read my last post all about rompers & I know you did darlings, then you know that this summer is being taken over by rompers! They are EVERYWHERE, & I could not be more thrilled about it. In fact, I've been so into them that I considered making them my theme of the summer (currently still up for debate). Anyways, I am a girl who likes to practice what I preach so here are some of my current favorite romper outfits straight from my closet.


Look 1:  Causal + Cute 

 

 

 


Look 2: Girls Night is the Best Kind of Night


 

 

 



Look 3: Brunch, Brunch, Brunch, Brunch!







Have you seen an irritable romper somewhere recently? Leave a comment or a link and let me know! Also, follow me on Snapchat ( Fashion_DW ) to keep up with all of my looks this summer! 

Xo,
Jordin


Comments

Popular Posts