Start Spreading the News...

Observing From New Heights

It's been much too long darlings! Almost two months to be exact. So where the hell have I been?! Well, I decided it was time to start observing from a new place. Someone once said, "If we were meant to live in one place we would have roots instead of feet." So when the opportunity presented itself, I packed my bags and dove head first into what is sure to be one of the greatest adventures of my life.

I am beyond thrilled to share with you all that I have officially moved to New York City.





I've been moved into my new apartment for just under a month, and I still wake up every morning thinking it's all a sweet dream. 




In some ways, New York has been everything I thought it would be and also nothing like it at all. The magic of New York is almost tangible, and I grab on to it every time I face the struggle of living in a new place. Every time I think I've got this place figured out, it throws me another curveball. Don't get me wrong, I mean that in the best way possible. New York has a way of keeping you guessing. It makes you feel alive but also grounded and humbled in a sense.

I am so excited to see what all my first year in New York will hold, and I promise to keep you all in the loop. With that being said, if you have any suggestions for things/places I must see here feel free to leave me a comment!




#OBSERVINGFROMNEWYORK


Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts