Tastes of Cuba

Come to Momma

Considering the fact that sometimes my favorite meal is simply a large latte, some people find it hard to believe that I am such a  foodie! I love eating exquisite meals with well thought out presentation that are rich with flavor. While I wouldn't say I'm an overly picky eater, I definitely have my quirks. I might not inquire if the beef of my burger was from cow that live a pampered lifestyle, but I will nitpick at the ingredients that get placed on top and look deeply into the interior to make sure it has been cooked to my preferred medium+ temperature. 

However, on my recent trip to Cuba, I decided to fully embrace all they had to offer food-wise. There were times when not everything in the meal was identifiable, but I went with the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy so that my decision on whether or not I liked the dish was based solely on how it tasted. And I am delighted to say that I truly had some of the most enticing food ever! The seafood was incredibly fresh, the meats were beyond savory, and the mojitos surpassed my wildest dreams.



              

  


     

  


        

  
  





Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin
















Comments

Popular Posts