At A Glance...

Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2016

Almost every summer for the last seven years, I have chosen a theme for the months of June through August.  I have tried to focus on this theme while choosing what to wear. Why? I think it just started almost as a who can wear it better competition that I participated in when attending those lovely, little summer luncheons. A theme would be chosen and then all who attended would try to out do each other while sticking to it. It was a fun concept that I kind of took and ran with and turned it into a summer long event. 

Without even having to go scrolling back in my Instagram pictures from past summers, I know exactly what theme I will find reoccurring the most; nautical. I don't know why I seem to love this look some much (I'll blame my inner prepster), but something about it keeps pulling me in like the tide (sorry I couldn't let this post be published without an ocean pun).

If you have been keeping up with NYFW, you can probably guess which show has been one of my favorites so far. Tommy Hilfiger's show took place on an incredible boat shaped stage and featured models floating down the runway in, you guessed it, nautical everything! Dresses that sparkled like the ocean at sunset, deep navy, luscious fur, and all the stripes your little heart desires. So without further ado, feast your eyes on my favorite looks from the show.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



What are your thoughts on the show? What was your favorite show at New York Fashion Week? Let me know! Also don't forget to follow me on Snapchat: Fashion_DW

Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin













 

Comments

Popular Posts