What's in My Bag

West 57th Weekend Duffle Bag

After a quick Pinterest search of airport style, it is easy to see that there is one thing that almost all chic travelers take with them; a duffle bag. Not the kind that you loaded with your high school cross county gear on the way to 5am practice and almost resentfully threw on a dirty locker room floor. I mean a nice sleek, leather duffle with sparkling hardware that makes fellow travelers question their choice of a canvas tote.

It took me a while to find a duffle bag that I thought was fitting of these qualities and could actually stand a chance against my chronic over packing syndrome, but eventually I did! I spotted this beauty one day on a Henri Bendel trip & I knew I had to own it (and it had to be monogrammed).





Consists of:
Henri Bendel Hat - Island necessity 
Henri Bendel Sunnies - Duh!
Ralph Lauren Clutch - Because we always head straight to a restaurant after the flight 
Forever 21 Pouch {similar} - To keep everything nice and organized
Patagonia Pullover - I'm perpetually freezing
Cocktails For Three by Madeleine Wickham - A fantastic beach read

Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts