Not Just for Super Heros

The Cape

Love at first sight doesn't even begin to cover it; I believe it was more like obsessed at first glance. The first time I realized I could have a long a term love affair with capes for fall/winter was when I saw Victoria Beckham strutting through the airport wearing the most incredible cape assemble. It was a gorgeous hybrid of a dress, trench coat, and cape! A truly inspiring look that was equal parts stunning as it was unobtainable, as most things she wears are. While I quickly came to terms that I might never own an exact replica of that particular cape, when I spotted this one during my summer trip in a chic Canadian boutique, I was captivated once again. While tulle skirts and strappy sandals might have been the apple of my eye at the time, I instantly remembered that capes would always be my true love. Naturally, I bought it in every color. #NoRegrets











Cape: Hot & Delicious {Similar}
Top: Liz Caliborne
Jeans: USA Jeans
Shoes: Guess {Similar}
Tote: Auxiliary {Similar}

Photos by Julian Shierry


Cheers,
Jordin


Comments

Popular Posts