StrΦlling Δround San AntoniΘ

River Walking


Since moving from a college town in the middle of nowhere to a college town in between two major Texas cities, I've found myself taking quite a few more road trips these days. Sometimes its just to grab a bite to eat and do a little retail damage and others, like last weekend are for super fun (usually Greek) events!


One of my good friends that I met in that little town last year happened to transfer to a school in one of those previously mentioned major cities, San Antonio, and was sweet enough to ask me to go to his fraternity's formal with him! Obviously I was thrilled and accepted his invitation for not only me, but also one of my sorority sisters to attend!



While we did hit a quite few road bumps along the way (the classic "I have nothing to wear so I'm just not going!" the night before), we eventually got there & got all dolled up in our best "Boots & Bow Ties" outfits.



Getting Ready:


    

My Dashing Date: 


               

My Stunning Sister: 

 

You know how they say it's all about timing? Well it's true! & they could not have chosen a better time to have their formal in San Antonio than during Fiesta?! I had never heard about this huge party/parade that they have every year but now I'm fully aware! Can you imagine walking the streets of downtown with a parade, a drum line, and hundreds of people cheering and celebrating! Needless to say, we had an extraordinary time!!! 




The River Walk is an obvious stop we had to make!!


    



And let's be real, if you go to San Antonio and didn't go to the Alamo, did you even go to San Antonio?....Of course not!! I felt obligated to add the picture with the special Fiesta filter from snapchat (add me on snap: Fashion_dw) 


   


 The fun didn't end with the rising sun though! Ice cream, Chuy's, & the River Walk part 2!


       

WE HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME!!!! We were so glad we got the opportunity to get to go & create lasting memories! 






Xo,
Jordin




















Comments

Popular Posts