Mimic Monday: DVF Miles Silk-Jersey Mini Wrap Dress

Get the Look for Less: DVF Miles Silk-Jersey Mini Wrap Dress


I'm sure I speak for most of the fashion-obsessed population, when I say that I've alway dreamed of owning a DVF wrap dress. The iconic style, made famous by Diane von Furstenberg, is known to be ultra flattering and truly timeless. This favorable dress shape/cut isn't the only reason it has remained a cult classic, women also seem to love that these dresses tend to come in swanky prints and bold patterns!

While this DVF dress is on sale for $316.80 (originally $528), the price is still far out of reach for many millennials like myself. Fortunately, I excel at finding similar styles with friendlier price tags. Check out these similar dresses to get the look for less!  






Vivire dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts