It's About that Time Again

I'm in Miami Tr!ck
Day 1


Hello Summer! Welcome back, I've missed you so! It feels like an eternity since the last time I was carelessly basking in the shimmering summer sun. And now that we meet again, I intend to make the most of every moment.

This first portion of the summer, I'll be spending indulging in a little R & R as a well-deserved reward for finally earning a college degree. That's right, I've officially graduated! For my four years of hard work, a trip to the Grand Cayman Islands seemed most appropriate!

Of course, what is a flight to the Caribbean without a pitstop in Miami?



For this short stay, I ditched my typical hotel preference for a stay at The Winter Haven Autograph Collection Hotel. A charming boutique style hotel that specializes in all things charming andd cute and tantalizing.



For outfit details check out my Instagram: @Thechicobserver


Stay tuned for the rest of the adventure!

Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin

Comments

Popular Posts