The Golden Age (of the Pantsuit)


The Pantsuit of Your (Glittering) Dreams

Typically, I am a girl who chooses a dress over everything. Rain, shine, a nice summer's day, in the dead of winter in New York, for every event or occasion, you can always catch me in a dress. So, when my company's holiday party rolled around (yes, it rolled around rather late and took place in February), I immediately started looking for a glittering new dress to go with the party's Carnival theme. We were encouraged to wear either bright, bold colors or go all out with something that really sparkled!

I figured I would find a thousand different dress options since, at the point, NYE had not been too far passed. However, while I found a handful of okay options, my coworkers and I struggled to find looks we really loved. That was until I stumbled upon this golden ticket in the form of a pantsuit! 


 Pantsuit: Badgley Mischka (jacket & pants) // Shoes: Steve Madden


 

When I found this glimmering duo, I knew there was no other option for this event! I was relieved from the pressure of trying to find a dress long enough for a work event, but short enough for a party that was taking place in an NYC club (ever heard of Marquee NYC?).

 

Especially in the midst of winter, going with this matching set gave me the extra warmth I needed, while also letting me comfortably dance the night away! Not to mention, there is no way I could have struck the pose in the first photo in a dress!

 


With an outfit as magical as the party, I never wanted the night to end!


Vivre dans le luxe,
Jordin 

Comments

Popular Posts