Thanksgiving Dress Wish List (All Under $100)

Only the Best of the Best!

If you are anything like me, or if your family is anything like my family; you might show up to Thanksgiving dinner and quickly notice that, once again, you are the only one who bothered not to wear sweatpants [Well maybe my family is not THAT bad, but I'm trying to make a point here].

Year after year I express, to family and friends, the importance of putting a little effort into Thanksgiving attire, but without fail, I am throughly ignored by most. Luckily, I have a cousin who is a few years younger than me, who does get it, so there's at least that saving grace.  Anyway, this year, our traditional family Thanksgiving dinner will be at my house, so this means my parents will have lots of work for me (a little cleaning here, a bit of dusting there, etc.); but apparently we've already established that due to my lack of cooking skills, I will not be asked to help in the kitchen.

For those of you who will also be super busy this Thanksgiving Holiday, here is a list of Thanksgiving approved dresses (all under $100); so you can cross one more thing off your list and not stress about the dress! All of these dresses are on sales at ASOS (my latest obsession!).  Happy shopping!!


                                    
  

           



Xo,
J. Nichole

Comments

Popular Posts