A Clacker's Guilt Pleasure



In all my eighteen years of life, I have to say that the best part about being a girl has got to be getting to wear high heels! For as long as I can remember I have always insisted on wearing some type of heel whether it was a small chunky heel when I was seven, a kitty heel when I was twelve, or the five inch "smile through the pain cause you look so amazing in this" heel from sixteen to present day. One could easily look through the first ten picture from my instagram account and see that I am 100% a loyal and proud clacker, but what about the days when my poor feet can't take it anymore? It's the age old question of "if a clacker walks in flats and no one is around to see her, does she make a sound?"

So what does a girl who has spent the majority of her time in heels wear on her day off? That's easy, for me it's the Steve Madden P Heaven flat! Literally the only flats that I have ever bought(all the others have been gifts, etc.) While I have very much enjoyed wearing other types of flats(a pair of orange Antonio Melani's comes to mind), no other ballet flat has ever had such a hold on me!


So what is it about this particular shoe that's got me head over heels? Well honestly, what's not to love about them? They come is many different materials including leather, patent leather, and suede. There are endless designs including studded, printed,  and glittered. Oh and did I mention they happen to be fabulously comfortable?!
(From top left to right) P Heaven flat in: Black patent leather, green suede, beige patent leather, beige patent leather, cognac leather, black patent leather, and black patent leather with gold studs
 So while I try to be a good little clacker and will never be seen in flats during a girls night out or any other night-life occasion, some days I have to indulge myself with a little guilty pleasure!

Xo,
J. Nichole

Comments

Popular Posts