Best Winter Buy

Back in November I feel in love with the most beautiful, perfect pair of  black, suede Guess boots! These boots were my absolute favorite piece from my winter wardrobe, so much in fact that I wore them 23 days in-between November and March! Not only are they insanely gorgeous and surprisingly comfortable, but they are also very versatile. Jeans. skirts, tights, dresses, really they went with everything! 

I would definitely recommend this beauties to any classic boot lover! Now is the best time to go out and buy them since most stores are having spring sales in an attempt to clear out their winter inventory.This was definitely my favorite winter buy/accessory and as happy as I am for spring to be here I will miss my darling little boots!  


Shirt: Kenneth Cole/Skirt: BCBG/Boots: Guess

Blazer: Angl/Dress: Heavenly Couture/Scarf: Burberry/Handbag: Kate Spade/Boots: Guess

Coat: Tommy Hilfiger/ Shirt: Holister/ Jeans: American Eagle/ Boots: Guess

Dress: Forever 21/ Handbag: Kate Spade/ Boots: Guess

Sweater: McDuff/Skirt: Space 46 Boutique/ Boots: Guess

Dress: Forever 21/Coat: Tommy Hilfiger/Tights: Betsey Johnson/Scarf: Kate Spade/Handbag: Michael Kors/Boots: Guess

Coat: Steve Madden/Handbag: Michael Kors/Jeans: Holister/Boots: Guess

Coat: Forever 21/Skirt: Express/Boots: Guess




Xo,
J. Nichole




Comments

Popular Posts